July 4th

July 4th in my household is always busy since my brother's birthday is July 3 and my dad's is July 4. We have plenty of BBQ'ing and cakes to go around. This year was a lot of fun since the break happened in the middle of the work week and was a nice reprieve.

We did Southern Style BBQ for July 4 with my brother making his famous pulled pork, ribs, and mac n' cheese. I made the collard greens and corn bread - both came out amazingly. I foolishly didn't take photos of either. I was so excited at the plate of food in front of me, I didn't even think to take a photo! I'll post recipes for them soon.

In the meantime, some photos are below - we had sparklers this year which was very exciting (thank you TB!):

4th of July Packages: Old Navy Flag T-Shirt & Sparklers!

Individualized Star Name Tags 

My Dad's Birthday Cake I made!

Sparkler Fun

My brother being very silly with his sparklers

The family that sparkles together ...

My nephews first sparklers - they LOVED them 

Hope your 4th of July was just as sparkly!