High Tea at Tea & Sympathy


Very fortunately & happily, I was able to leave work at 3pm this past Friday to get an early start to Labor Day weekend. Tim & I decided to get High Tea at 4pm at Tea & Sympathy. We walked over, in the blazing heat, and arrived just in time to get comfy and start an hour and a half of absolute amazingess.

Settling on Earl Grey tea, we enjoyed two pots of it + a 3-tiered tower of GOODNESS. Oh my the goodness on those tiers: finger sandwiches, scones, cupcakes/angel cake. To.Die.For.

I love afternoon tea. I need my teahouse badly!

Naturally, I photographed the experience. And yet again, I enjoyed my time with Tim. He always keeps me laughing and so generously picked up the tab for our tea for two since it was my first time at Tea & Sympathy. It was surely not be my last!




 







    

We ate it all, save for two finger sandwiches. I can't wait to go back!!