Every Day of Summer Photo Blog: Final Days

The last 3 days of summer! Now I'm really excited for what fall has in store! Sweater weather has begun, my favorite kind of weather. It's a lovely feeling to walk out of the house in the morning and have the gentlest chill hit your face! I wish this weather stayed all year round. No cold, no snow, no crazy heat - just perfect temperatures, sun, and a light breeze. Is that so much to ask?

This summer has been so much fun and I loved doing this photo project. At times I was stumped with what to take a photo of, but then I realized that sometimes it's about the simplest things to remember: like a teapot, a candle, a book, a bottle of wine - - those simple things can sometimes to be the happiest things can't they?

Time is flying by and the remaining months of the year will moreso fly by with all the things that are planned. 2012 is going to end with a bang, I can feel it!


Summer Day 92: Resistance 100 - I've been working out consistently now for the past six months or so and it's a great feeling when you don't break a sweat when the machine is set to the maximum resistance level of 100. Great feeling, I say! Lately, my strength has been surprising me. I guess it's time to move onto the next level of fitness.


Summer Day 93: Horse Patrol in the West Village - I seldom see police officers on horse patrol and so I get excited when I do see them. These officers were patrolling Bleecker Street so I snapped a photo while driving past them while in cab. I love the noise of horseshoes on city pavement. If you close your eyes and just listen, you can pretend you're in an episode of Downton Abbey - ha!


Summer Day 94 (Last Day): Final Blooms of Summer - Roses typically bloom in June so when they bloom after that month, I get a bit excited. It's the last day of summer and there are these roses enjoying the last blooms before they hibernate for the winter.