The Brain That Changes Itself

Everyone needs to get this book. Like right now. My friend Kim recommended it to me about 6 months ago and I bought it immediately after she did, but it stood on my bookshelf along with all the other "to read" books until last week. Now I can't put it down. 


It's an amazing book. Loaded with information (scientific but not boring) questions I've always had answered, and a wealth of knowledge that's helping me understand so much about everything that I've always taken for granted.


Since studying reflexology, I've become so invested in the body - how it works, what exactly does it do, and why it acts a certain way at times. I've really come to appreciate it for the instrument that it is - an instrument so remarkable that I can't do anything but shake my head in amazement of it. 


This book is really meant for everyone though. From mothers who have children in the critical development and learning stages to anyone wanting to know why they are attracted to a certain type of person, this book will tell you everything + some. 


I can't put it down and I hope you love it as much as I do.