Milk Bar



Since my cookie adventure of 2011 ended, I've taken a few steps back in baking cookies. It's been strange because baking cookies became my weekly habit and I miss my Thursday or Sunday night ritual of prepping, baking, then of course eating them. Also doing research for what cookie I'd bake next is sorely missed. The pies are exciting, but since they're not a weekly thing there's certainly a cookie void in my life.

And that's when my friend Evan stepped in. He's been talking about it, saying how I HAVE to try this place, so he took me to the most perfect spot: Milk Bar. I've heard of it (not just from him), I've read about it, and I even have a recipe for their Blueberry Cream Cookies (which I am DYING to try to bake). Saying how excited I was to try this place is an understatement.




I simply ordered the Blueberry Cream cookie and as you can see, I inhaled most of it before remembering to take a picture. Evan got fancier and got a Cereal Shake + the cookie. I ordered some slices of crack pie and cinnamon bun pie for my parents.

I took one bite of that cookie and fell in love. Absolutely out of this world. I must try to recreate that cookie! Evan shook his head knowingly - good call! My parents loved their pie. I regretted not having a piece of each. Next time.

Oh and I almost forgot. Their birthday cake truffles were goodness in a ball. I love small bites that pack in flavor. Single handedly the best thing ever.

I will be returning when I am too lazy to whip up my own batch of cookies!