Christmas is Here!

When I was eight or so, I started to put a little Christmas tree up in my bedroom. I love Christmas and decorating for it made me so happy (still does!). I did all my decorating the day after Thanksgiving. Once I got my apartment, I immediately had to order a tree and had so much fun buying grown-up Christmas decorations. I continued my day after Thanksgiving decorating tradition. And true to the tradition, I put up my tree immediately after Thanksgiving this year too. 



There it is in all its' glory! I wish I had room for a large tree, but being single in a one bedroom apartment, I don't exactly see the need for a much larger tree. I love how real my tree looks and I think one day, when/if I have a larger house with a family, I'll keep this little tree as a reminder of all the Christmas' in my apartment and how much joy this tree brings me each day of the holiday season.