Craft Time: Learn A Craft Kits

I've done a few of these "Learn A Craft" Counted Cross-Stitch kits. They're easy and a small enough project to do in a weekend, or sometimes up to a week. My aunt passed away a couple of years ago and happened to be working on this kit. Her daughter, my cousin Cathy, asked me to finish it. I finally got around to it and am happy with the results ... I think Cathy was too. Naturally, the kit involved cats. I'm not a cat fan at all, but they seem to love me and find me wherever I go...
Learn a Craft Kit 

The result - - I added a backing so the canvas holes weren't so apparent. And a bow so it could be hung. As you can see, the gray cat (or the third wheel as I like to call it) looks like he's sticking out his tongue in my piece, as opposed to yawning in how the kit did it. Oops! I like to think he was just getting back at the two love birds, er cats, who were ignoring him.