Wish List: Little People Tree House Toy

Every so often I go on the hunt to find this toy: 



This was my favorite toy as a kid and somehow I still have ALL the pieces except for the treehouse. I'm convinced my dad threw it away after the basement had a flood many many moons ago (he claims he didn't). This was a toy my neighbor, who we called "LaLa," gave to me. I could remember playing with it every day and everywhere - bedroom, living room, backyard ... It was a lot of fun. There was an elevator! Check out this video: 


And the little people were made differently in this toy, not like the others I had - which were all plastic. It was well-made, well thought out, and very durable for kiddies.  I keep the car with the little people on my desk at home - I remember always keeping it somewhere in my room throughout all these years. There's something about this toy I can't seem to kick! Here they are (how cute are they - - though I'm still trying to figure out how the girl ended up with red hair!): 



I'm putting this on my wish list - - even with the 100.00+ price tag on ebay. It's crazy to want a kids toy, but this has so many fond memories I can't help but want it anyway. And who knows, maybe I'll even play with it when no one's looking ;)