Passport Renewal


I randomly get bad feelings that won’t go away. My most recent was: my passport expired! Sure enough, it did. Just two months shy of my trip to Turks & Caicos. Why it never occurred to me that my passport was expiring until now is beyond me. You’d think I’d have an alarm clock set for something like this considering all the traveling I do.

I hated having to part with my old passport, it brought me to many places: Spain, Italy, Austria, Morocco, Bermuda, Mexico, Belize, Honduras, the Bahamas & Caribbean … so many great trips in just a span of ten years.

What will the next ten years of travel bring? My list is endless of places I want to see, but over the course of the upcoming ten years I want the stamps in my book to include: Ireland, Antarctica, Australia, India, Africa, South America, and maybe a few more stamps of Spain & Italy. There is so much to see in this world!!

In order to get my passport renewed in time for T&C, I had to expedite the process for an arm & a leg in costs. Totally worth it of course as I'm beyond excited to spend my birthday this year in paradise!