Huevos Rancheros

It's a weekend morning and all you want is some sort of indulgence. This is my latest: huevos rancheros. We've all had it before at a Mexican restaurant, but I'm all about making my own food these days vs. ordering it. I studied some recipes and came up with this one, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Huevos Rancheros 
serving for one

1 6 inch soft taco
1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 cup black bean soup
1/3 cup fresh salsa
1 spring onion, chopped
1/2 avocado, sliced
1-2 eggs cooked over easy

Heat bean soup in the microwave, about 45 seconds. Prepare egg over easy in one pan.
In another pan, place the taco and heat until it gets a bit crispy (this will take about 2 minutes). Add shredded cheddar cheese and allow it to melt a bit, about a minute.

Remove from pan with a spatula and put on a plate (cheese side up). Place heated beans over the cheese, then eggs. Drizzle with the salsa and chopped spring onion. Add avocado slices on top.

Optional: a slice or two of bacon.
*it goes quite well with this dish!

Enjoy!