A Month Of Thanks - Part 2


I've been behind my month of thanks due to work being very busy and unpredictable. I blame the unpredictability part on mercury being in retrograde!
But this week I'm thankful for that which keeps me busy and on my toes: work. Sure it is crazy at times and people/things/bad timings can be irritating, but how grateful I am to be employed is immeasurable. In a time when more people seem to be out of work than in work, the little annoyances can be easily forgotten. It puts things in perspective.

And it's because of work that i'm able to provide a cozy life for myself which includes all the things I love: good food, a passion for baking, traveling, trips to the spa, and spending time with those dear to my heart. This life includes making those in my life happy as well. 

I got this quote last year from a tea bag which helped me to realize that life is not all about work, but it can surely provide a more fulfilled life:
Work, but dont forget to live. 

Thank you work!