Latest Obsessions

I've become a bit dependent on a few things lately - not ashamed of any of them!

This guy has made my apartment the cleanest it's ever been:
I consider myself a good housekeeper, but dust is everywhere. All. The. Time. I scheduled this lovely robot to clean my floors twice a week and haven't found a spec of dust anywhere. Worth every single penny.

***

Allergies? Hung over? Stomach ache? I found the cure-all:
My recipe for a Feel Good Tea: 
1 tbsp Bragg's APV 
1 tsp raw honey 
1 lemon slice, squeezed 

Poor boiling water over the above, stir until honey dissolves. Enjoy! 

Surprisingly, it's a tasty tea concoction and I've been feeling amazing since I've started drinking it (once a day). Felt really run down with allergies two weeks ago, but no more! Even my super sensitive stomach has been loving it. 

Some good articles on the benefits of APV: here, here, and here.

***

Country music radio has finally come to NYC: 
Listen every morning and night. Never thought I'd be a Brooklyn-born/bred-Country-Music Girl. Funny how life turns out. 

***

And similar to the radio station, this TV show
Each episode gets better and better. 

***

But really this show is making me crazy excited: 

I just wish it wasn't 1 week on and like 8 weeks off. 

***

And while Homeland is on break, this show is coming in a close second for me: 

Great acting, exciting plots, edge of your seat thrills... it's fantastic!